CYBONET was founded in 2002 as PineApp Ltd, with the aim of providing total email threat security to the SMB/E market. As the threat landscape evolved, a broader set of tools was required and it became critical to meet these challenges. There was the recognition that ‘PineApp’ (pine the Linux email client) no longer accurately defined the direction of the company or the needs of the market. Today CYBONET solutions are deployed across the globe; from SMB/Es
to some of the largest Service Provider networks in the world. CYBONET provides easy to deploy, flexible and scalable security solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to actively safeguard their networks in the face of today’s evolving threats.
This commitment to comprehensive information security is reflected in today’s CYBONET solutions:
Network Security The Cybowall solution for network visibility, vulnerability management and breach detection is a non-intrusive, agentless solution that provides complete and
continuous monitoring of your network across all protocols and extending to all endpoints.
Email Security The PineApp Mail Secure solution blocks 99.7% of spam and viruses and protects against malware and ransomware.
A sandboxing module provides additional in-depth protection against email borne Advanced Persistent Threats.
IP Reputation The Outbound Spam Guard is a carrier-grade
solution that can be easily deployed to scan and block up to 99% of all unwanted or malicious outbound email traffic.
CYBONET believes that the biggest information security threat globally is to Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs). These organizations operate in the same business environment as larger companies and face the same pressures and threats, but often lack the resources and knowledge to implement effective countermeasures.
The number of known cybersecurity incidents has been rising year-on-year, and cyber attacks targeted against SMEs have become more prevalent. Experts warn that not only are small businesses now firmly in the sights of cyber criminals, they are fast becoming their favored target:
- Weaker Targets Many SMEs appreciate the potential severity of cyber-attacks but still have a long way to go in implementing good risk management, and are viewed as softer targets by cyber criminals
- “It’ll Never Happen to Us” SMEs may underestimate the appeal they present to hackers in terms of customer data and intellectual property
- Route to Greater Reward SMEs provide an easy access point and route to a ‘bigger prize’ if they are contracting with larger organizations, who may be harder to penetrate directly.
months of a cyber attack.
SME SOLUTION NEEDS AND THE THREAT LANDSCAPE
Smaller organizations are often at pains to justify security oriented IT spending and technology managers struggle to quantify the ROI and clearly communicate the threat landscape to business owners. To keep pace with the evolving threat landscape, SMEs need to be empowered to:
- Quickly detect active breaches
- Identify and manage potential vulnerabilities
- Manage and report on compliance (GDPR, PCI-DSS, ISO etc.)
- Record and analyze all events and incidents within the network for
- Solutions: Network Visibility, Vulnerability Assessment, Breach Detection, Network Mapping, Intrusion Detection, Malware Hunter, Network Traps, Endpoint Risk Assessment, SIEM, Comprehensive Email Security, IP Reputation
- Delivery Platforms: Physical and virtual appliance, Cloud platform and resold as a Managed Service
- Customers: Installation base of more than 3,000 clients over 50 countries worldwide
- Markets: SMB/Es in financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, service providers, telecom and homeland security
- Founded: 2002
- Stop endpoint tampering and malware
- Map network assets
- Identify vulnerabilities
- Detect lateral movement
- Detect active breaches
- Meet compliance requirements
- Advanced AS/AV
- Kaspersky and/or Avira AV
- Cloud or On-premise
Outbound Spam Guard
- Carrier-grade solution
- Neutralize botnets within ISP network
- Detailed real-time statistics and comprehensive reporting
- Xen Server
- Zero HW required
- Inquire about your region
- Resell CYBONET solutions
- Multi-tenant solutions
- White labeling available
- Flexible pricing options