PINEAPP MAIL SECURE VERSION 5.1.1 02-Jun-2016 RELEASE NOTES.
Thank you for using this CYBONET product. These Release Notes contain important information regarding the release
of PineApp Mail Secure Version 5.1.1 revision.
We strongly recommend you read this entire document.
Please use the below information provided in any future corresponding with CYBONET sales and support.
PRODUCT: PINEAPP MAIL-SECURE VERSION
Version: v5.1.1 (build 7919 of Mar 10, 2016) to v5.1.1 (build 7922 of Jun 02, 2016)
Mail Secure appliances protect midsized to enterprise businesses’ networks from both targeted and non-targeted
email-related threats. Mail Secure is equipped with cutting-edge perimeter security engines that focus on stopping
the vast majority of threats by looking at the credibility of their sources before they penetrate the customer’s
network. CYBONET’s perimeter security approach helps save a substantial amount of system resources previously
wasted on unnecessary content inspections. Mail Secure provide system administrators with the tools to handle both
email-borne threats and a variety of email-related administrative tasks. PineApp’s Mail Secure Solution has recently
gained the Anti-Spam Checkmark Certification at the Premium level, achieving a detection rate of over 99%.
- Mail Server Support
- Upgraded OPENSSL ver 1.0.2h
- Search Inside the User Interface
- License Per User for New Modules
- Dashboard – Live Mail Traffic View
- User Management – Add User Photo and Mobile Number
- Switching between Sender/Recipient based routing
- Big Email Data: Allow password Protected Attachments (on/off)
- Big Email Data: Different Port Settings
- Big Email Data: Chat: Incoming and Outgoing Big Data Emails
- Big Email Data: Scanning attached files in message with Anti-Virus
- Big Email Data: Scanning URL’s in message with Anti-Virus
- Mail Traffic Management: Calculate Records Button
- Restored Admin Daily Report
- Improved Mail Traffic Management Performance