Thank you for using this CYBONET product. The below release Notes contain important information regarding this release
of PineApp Mail Secure Version 3.70 revision. We strongly recommend you read this entire document. Please use the
below information provided in any future corresponding with CYBONET sales and support.
Product: PineApp Mail Secure Version
Version: v3.70 (Build 5582 of March 11, 2013) to v3.70 (build 1403 of March 14, 2013)
PineApp Mail Secure appliances protect midsized to enterprise businesses’ networks from both targeted and non-targeted email-related threats. PineApp Mail Secure is equipped with cutting-edge perimeter security engines that focus on stopping the vast majority of threats by looking at the credibility of their sources before they penetrate the customer’s network. CYBONET’s perimeter security approach helps save a substantial amount of system resources previously wasted on unnecessary content inspections. PineApp Mail Secure provide system administrators with the tools to handle both email-borne threats and a variety of email-related administrative tasks. CYBONET’s PineApp Mail Secure Appliance has recently gained the Anti-Spam Checkmark Certification at the Premium level, achieving a detection rate of over 99%.
New Features and Fixes
Local domains (Mail-System):
- Wildcard sub domains support; Mail-Secure MTA now supports "*.localdomain.com".
- DNS based SMTP destination support: when local domain destination field is empty, MTA will query DNS to discover IP of
MX record for destination domain.
- SMTP destination custom port support: TCP 1- 65,535
Mail Traffic Management (Mail-Policy):
- Personal Spam Manager view - forbidden actions were removed from list (global and domain based).
- Default "Status" filter support; UI now support default "Status" filter configuration (allows, blocked, parked, stripped ...)
- Management panel now shows email address instead of Full Name, function is active when User Display Mode is ON (UI
- User Interface - on user logout, browser will now show message for Personal Spam Manager to use Daily Report Link for
login (UI Settings)
PineApp Mail Secure documentation is now available on the attached disc with the PineApp Mail Secure packing.
CYBONET Website Support - FAQ - Email Security / Support - White papers / Support - Case Studies
CYBONET offers full technical support, 24/7, by phone or by email.
Email Support: email@example.com
Phone Support: International +972 4 821 2321 North America +1 877 300 3422 ext. 2 UK +44 80 81 01 27 14 Fax Support: International +972 4 820 3676
For any other issues please contact CYBONET at, CYBONET website Contacts Page.
Copyright © 2002-2011 CYBONET. All rights reserved. CYBONET, the CYBONET logo and PineApp Mail Secure are registered trademarks of CYBONET. All other trademarks are the Property of CYBONET or their respective owners. CYBONET does not accept liability for any errors or inaccuracies regarding its product information. Specifications and other information in this document may be subject to change without prior notice