Thank you for using this CYBONET product. The below release Notes contain important information regarding this release
of PineApp Mail Secure Version 3.70 revision. We strongly recommend you read this entire document. Please use the
below information provided in any future corresponding with CYBONET sales and support.
Product: PineApp Mail Secure Version
Version: v3.70 (build 5501 of March 02, 2011) to v3.70 (build 5541 of May 31, 2011)
PineApp Mail Secure appliances protect midsized to enterprise businesses’ networks from both targeted and non-targeted email-related threats. PineApp Mail Secure is equipped with cutting-edge perimeter security engines that focus on stopping the vast majority of threats by looking at the credibility of their sources before they penetrate the customer’s network. CYBONET’s perimeter security approach helps save a substantial amount of system resources previously wasted on unnecessary content inspections. PineApp Mail Secure provide system administrators with the tools to handle both email-borne threats and a variety of email-related administrative tasks. CYBONET’s PineApp Mail Secure Appliance has recently gained the Anti-Spam Checkmark Certification at the Premium level, achieving a detection rate of over 99%.
New features and fixes:
* Italian + Polish languages support
* Mail Policy: Group members counter
* RBL White List description field
* Full KAV support, including logs and alerts
* Mail Traffic Management - search results view button
* Mail Traffic Management - search type based filter
* System information System status – Temperature sensors alert icon
* System information Mail Traffic - Last 24 hours graph failed when data is absent
* Mail Policy – File type blocking *.asf matching
* Web-Filtering - download "unknown" file types (sub revision Secure-Soho)
* System information: Anti-Virus log for F-Secure sizing
* SMTP over TLS - unnecessary delay on the SMTP session.
* Domain quota check - fixed handling of usernames with "." (dot)
PineApp Mail Secure documentation is now available on the attached disc with the PineApp Mail Secure packing. CYBONET Website Support - FAQ - Email Security / Support - White papers / Support - Case Studies
CYBONET offers full technical support, 24/7, by phone or by email.
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Support: International +972 4 821 2321 North America +1 877 300 3422 ext. 2 UK +44 80 81 01 27 14 Fax Support:International +972 4 820 3676
For any other issues please contact CYBONET at, CYBONET website Contacts Page.
Copyright © 2002-2011 CYBONET. All rights reserved. CYBONET, the CYBONET logo and PineApp Mail Secure are registered
trademarks of CYBONET. All other trademarks are the Property of CYBONET or their respective owners. CYBONET does not
accept liability for any errors or inaccuracies regarding its product information. Specifications and other information in this
document may be subject to change without prior notice